Kenji x Leone Salt Cellars PRE-ORDER
Kenji x Leone Salt Cellars PRE-ORDER
Kenji x Leone Salt Cellars PRE-ORDER
Kenji x Leone Salt Cellars PRE-ORDER
Kenji x Leone Salt Cellars PRE-ORDER
Kenji x Leone Salt Cellars PRE-ORDER
Kenji x Leone Salt Cellars PRE-ORDER
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Kenji x Leone Salt Cellars PRE-ORDER
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Kenji x Leone Salt Cellars PRE-ORDER
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Kenji x Leone Salt Cellars PRE-ORDER
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Kenji x Leone Salt Cellars PRE-ORDER
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Kenji x Leone Salt Cellars PRE-ORDER
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Kenji x Leone Salt Cellars PRE-ORDER
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Kenji x Leone Salt Cellars PRE-ORDER

Kenji x Leone Salt Cellars PRE-ORDER

Regular price
$100.00
Sale price
$100.00
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 
Shipping calculated at checkout.

THIS IS A PREORDER! PREORDER BEGINS JANUARY 19th 3pm est. ORDERS WILL SHIP NEAR MID-MAY. NEXT PRE-ORDER SOMETIME IN THE SUMMER  

There will be 250 in Cherry (lighter wood) and 250 in Walnut (darker wood) wood grain and tone will vary. $25 per order is donated to No Kid Hungry and so far we’ve donated $71,250! 

We teamed up with Rob and Jeff from Green St Joinery to help us with the increased demand for the Kenji x Leone Cellars. These are 6" x 3.5" x 3.5" and are sealed inside and out with food grade Tung oil. 

Our tung oil is 100% pure and of the highest quality you’ll find. It’s all-natural, food safe, and creates a matte finish. FDA approved for food contact. Our tung oil is mixed with a citrus solvent to provide a smooth matte finish. What is citrus solvent you might ask?Orange Oil Citrus Solvent is 98% pure citrus peel oil extracted from the peel of the orange fruit; the other 2% is water. 

Brass pins have been added for strength and a classic touch.

Care for your cellar: Salt Cellars should NEVER go in the dishwasher or be submerged under water. Cellars are sealed with food grade Tung oil in case you need to ever reseal. Best practice is to keep the box as clean as possible, but if spills happen, wipe off with a soft sponge or rag immediately. Keep away from direct heat to prevent warping and damage to the cellars.